Get a logo design you’ll love and that stands out from the crowd!
What is a logo? A logo identifies a business in its simplest form via the use of a mark or icon. A logo is not your brand, nor is it your identity. Logo design, identity design and branding all have different roles, that together, form a perceived image for a business or product. Get a complete identity or refresh the existing one! The identity or ‘image’ of a company is made up of many visual devices:
- A Logo (The symbol of the entire identity & brand)
- Stationery (Letterhead + business card + envelopes)
- Marketing Collateral (Flyers, brochures, books, websites)
- Products & Packaging (Products sold and the packaging in which they come in)
- Signage (Interior & exterior design)
- Anything visual that represents the business.